Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Jan. 9th

All rumors are pointing to Jan. 9th as the cut-off. 5 days. That's it....just 5 days this month. I'll change the info. on the right when it's official, but it's looking like that's all it is for this month.

Once again, what's this mean for us? There are now 64 days in front of us. If the CCAA continues at this pace, we're looking at June 2009 for our referral. Yep, you read it right. See how two days can make a world of difference? Last month (and the month before) we were looking at December, now it's June after next.

BTW, I'm posting at work. I've been cursed out by 7:30 this morning and now I read there's a small referral batch coming out this month. If I take the blonde out of my hair, I'm bound to have some gray hairs.

Edited later in the day to add: I've eaten a LOT of potato chips today.

1 comment:

Coggie said...

Hugs. You will have your baby in God's good time. Waiting sucks though.