Friday, April 3, 2009

March 8th

Referrals began arriving today and it looks like March 8th is going to be the cut-off. It's not definite yet, but only people with LIDs of March 7th and 8th are reporting that they've received "the call".

What's the mean for us? We're definitely on the downward slope, but still not there yet. If the CCAA refers 6 days next month, we're in. If not, we're not in. We're now at the wait and see stage. Keep fingers crossed for us! However, in order to function for the next four weeks, I'm going to tell myself it'll be June or July before we receive our call.

1 comment:

Steph said...

I'm with you. Even though I think there's a decent chance it very well could be May, I'm telling myself June, which is more likely. In fact, that wouldn't be a big surprise at all. Now July would surprise me! By then we'll both (hopefully) be waiting for TA, making packing lists, etc.
What a journey!! We're so close!