Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Finally....Confirmation

We finally got confirmation from our agency today. If our travel approval arrives before Harrah's closes on 6/30 we'll be traveling with them to China. If not, we'll be traveling with CCAI. This is the agency Harrah's is referring their families too. We're hoping to hear something this week about our travel approval. A main reason we chose Harrah's is because we had read they were fabulous to travel with; they really hold your hand. That's what I want in a country where I cannot speak or read the language, a little hand holding. Let's face it, that's what I have wanted during this process, a little hand holding.

I'm so tired. The past 24 hours have exhausted me! Just when you think you can't be more emotionally exhausted than you have been for the past 3+ years, you realize you can be.

No comments: