Friday, June 26, 2009

It's Confirmed

We received notice this morning that the US Embassy has confirmed our appointments in China! I've been busy talking w/ the travel agent to make our final plans, but here's what we know so far:

SundayJuly 19 - arrive in Province capital
MondayJuly 20 –morning - receive your child at the Civil Affairs Office
Begin adoption paperwork
FridayJuly 24- receive adoption paperwork and Chinese passport
SaturdayJuly 25 - fly to Guangzhou, Guangdong
Monday July 27 - medical exam and visa photo
TuesdayJuly 28 - Open day for provincial touring/shopping
WednesdayJuly 29 - Consulate appointment
ThursdayJuly 30- receive U. S. visa, swearing in ceremony

1 comment:

mirandajones803 said...

OMG OMG OMG! I have been reading and keeping up, I just haven't known what to say or write :) I've been holding my breath right there with you! Congrats again...I am so happy for yall!

See you this weekend!