Saturday, July 25, 2009

Safe and Sound

The three of us are safe and sound in Guangzhou. The plane ride here threw Bella's tummy for a loop, but she never complained once. Brian and I have a very brave girl on our hands.

I'm hoping to have some pictures uploaded today for everyone. We have computers in our room (which I'm using now), but I have to figure out how to hook up my computer so I can download pictures.

Guangzhou has been described as "Savannah, GA". We're on Shaiman Island and it's gorgeous here. Tree lined streets and flowers blooming everywhere. We've borrowed a stroller from the hotel and we're about to take our little miracle for a stroll.

I hope to be back with pictures soon!

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Hi Tonya,

If you get a chance, catch a Christian Religious Service Sunday at the Church across the street from the White Swan. So very moving. Enjoy Lucy's! Grethen