Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy Birthday

Why are all these people singing???
In a giant mouth with Daddy. Check out my dress. Being the diva I am, I matched the theme of my party...ladybugs and sunflowers.

Yum!

Mommy and Daddy trying to stay clean.

Forget fruits and veggies. This is what I'm talking about!

We had Bella's first birthday party this weekend at The Children's Museum in Monroe. We had several family and friends with us to celebrate and I think they all had a good time. I know Bella did. What one year old doesn't love cake, ice cream and presents! We appreciate everyone who helped us to celebrate. :)


Our little girl is now one year old. It's hard to believe and it's surreal. We have a one year old! This date last year, our friends Stephanie and Chris welcomed their son into the world. I remember being so excited for them and I remember what that day was like for me. Little did I know, in another part of the world, our daughter was being born on the same day. She has not even been with us two months and I can't remember what life was like before her. It's amazing to wake up everyday and watch her learn and watch her pesonality blossom. I can't even imagine what this next year will be like for the three of us.

No comments: