Saturday, September 5, 2009

I'm Back!

You guys won't belive it! My mommy lost her camera cord that connects her camera to the computer. She just found it, so I can now let you all know what I've been up to. I've been a very busy girl.

One night I decided it was time to keep mommy and daddy on their toes. Enough of being an easy baby! I refused to go to sleep! Instead of sleeping, I decided I was going to play. I was having such a good time, Mommy and Daddy decided to go ahead and take pictures. I ask you, does this look like the face of someone who is tired?
Nope. Not at all.
Daddy had a business trip out of town, and when he came home mommy and I decided to surprise him at the aiport. Here I am dressed in my "I heart My Daddy" cap. Mommy put me in a dress and frilly socks because she did not want me mistaken for a boy...it happened at Toys 'r Us and she wasn't happy about it!
For all my travel friends, you'll see I'm holding my mommy's lip gloss again. She said it was lost...it wasn't! When I saw it, I started smiling and laughing like I saw an old friend.
My daddy has been busy teaching me how to play air hockey.
Don't tell him, but I think I'm better than him. :)
That's all for now. Gotta get ready to watch some football! Stay tuned...Mommy will be letting you all know about my birthday and one year old pictures soon!
Love,
Bella








No comments: