Saturday, October 3, 2009

Greetings from my new house.....




Between you and me, I thought my mommy and daddy were going crazy! They moved us all to a new house and they kept saying this was the "worst move ever". They also keep using the word "hate" a lot and they know not to say that in front of me! You all remind them about that when I start using it. To keep their minds off of whatever was driving them insane, I decided to step up my game around here.

I've decided bottles (unless I decide to be picky with my juice) are for babies.
I like to walk with someone holding me, but now I can do it with only holding one hand!
I'm toddling around too (with daddy spotting me):
I've had parties to go to. Here's me and my friend, Katie, at her party (It was also her brother Henry's birthday party.). Their party was at The Children's Museum too. It's the local hot spot for us kids.
To make sure mommy is paying attention, sometimes I like to be a picky eater. I ask you, how could you eat if you had that big mess behind you??? Let me translate this one for you, I'm asking Mommy, "You really think I'm going to eat this cheese toast?".

Here's my favorite, snack time and picnic. Yes, I know I don't match, but I don't dress myself. Can't blame me for this one.
Talk to you all again soon! Love, Bella :)




No comments: