Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! This was my first Thanksgiving with my mommy and daddy and there's so many things I'm thankful for.
Toys my mommy and daddy let me mess up the living room with...

Walking...
Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. (Yes, my mommy tried to get me to eat a real Thanksgiving meal, but I wasn't interested.)
Cuddling under a quilt and watching Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving....
Patty cake after bathtime with mommy....
Good books and new jammies.....
Here's something I'm not so thankful for....
Here's what mommy and daddy are thankful for this year....
Hope you all had a great day!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

It looks like you guys had an great day. We are so thankful for having met you all on this awesome journey! Bella is getting so big and is just too cute!

Love,

Wendy

The MacDonald's said...

Bella, I love all your new teeth! And your PJ's looked very comfortable!!! Glad your Thanksgiving was fun and I miss seeing you.
Elizabeth

Hunan Mommy said...

Aw! Bella is precious! We also had the PB & J out on Thanksgiving. She got into the mashed potatoes but wanted nothing do do with the turkey! Definitely so much to be thankful for this year! Not sure if I told you, Sidney goes in for surgery on Jan 7th. Cara