Monday, November 9, 2009

Like Mommy, Like Daughter

I love to read and am a self-proclaimed bookworm. To prove my point, I don't know how I survived before my Kindle. I've been doing all I can to make Bella a bookworm too and it seems to be working. Here's Bella enjoying her books this morning:
I love the look on her face in the second picture. It seems to be saying, "What Ma? I'm busy reading."
Here's something else I've taught Bella to love:
Grilled cheese and soup. It's one of my favorite meals and it's becoming one of hers too. Bella has become picky when it comes to vegetables, so a bowl of soup is an easy way for me to get some veggies in her. This was our lunch yesterday. I hope you can tell whose was whose. :)

1 comment:

mirandajones803 said...

So cute!!!!! Veggie soup sounds so good :)